Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Eli

 

IMG_8233

Today Eli turns:

IMG_8197IMG_8206IMG_8232

IMG_8102IMG_8107IMG_8140 - CopyIMG_8153 - CopyIMG_8165

We had such a good time a few weeks ago Celebrating Eli’s 1st Birthday and I am excited to also photograph his birthday party this afternoon!

IMG_8335IMG_8390 - CopyIMG_8399

Even one set of his grandparents from North Carolina were able to join us!

IMG_8409IMG_8416IMG_8446 - Copy

IMG_8476IMG_8458 - CopyIMG_8468IMG_8488 - Copy

IMG_8516 - CopyIMG_8519

IMG_8577IMG_8589IMG_8624 - Copy

And let the fun begin…..

IMG_8672IMG_8687IMG_8690IMG_8693IMG_8699IMG_8703IMG_8719IMG_8738

And then comes the bath!

IMG_8766IMG_8785IMG_8786IMG_8807IMG_8828IMG_8819IMG_8841IMG_8877

Eli, you are such a precious gift from God! Just from spending a few hours with you I can only imagine how much joy you have brought into your family’s life. I am so glad I was able to meet you and to capture this special time of your first birthday! I pray that God will continue to bless you and allow you to keep growing into a strong, healthy, and happy little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment